My name is Stephanie and I am the busy creator over at somewhat simple.
I put together something special just for this swap. I know I am not the only one out there with a million baby showers penciled in on my calendar, so for those of you wondering what to get the next mom-to-be of a little girl, hopefully this gift idea will help spark your creative minds and give the shower attendees something to oohhh and ahhh over!
Here is what you need:
…wait, did I mention this gift is also very budget friendly? Not only do I love all things frugal, I get invited to a baby show every other week so if these items were all expensive, I would be in the poor house!
Pictured above is:
-A small plastic crate ($1 from Dollar Tree)
- Bows (I make these all the time and keep them on hand)
- Ribbon & Tule (for the crate)
- Stretchy lace (to make all the bows into infant headbands)
- A covered wipee case (Again, something I make often and keep on hand. Tutorial found HERE)
- Several little girl outfits- Don’t let this fool you into thinking you have to drop a ton of money on this! I bought all 5 of these outfits last week on clearance at Target. They were priced at $1.87 or $2.49 each!!! Keep your eyes out for good deals then stock up!
So I took all these fun items…
…rolled the outfits up and wrapped a matching headband and bow around each one…
Super simple, and super cute!
If you want to see what else I have up my creative sleeves, hop on over to somewhat simple. I post something different every week day, so there is always something new and exciting! Giveaways, contests, monthly challenges, and of course craft ideas and yummy recipes.
Anyway, come join in the fun and get inspired!
I hope to see each of you soon! Thanks again Char for swapping with me today! I love all your CRAP! (which, lets be honest, isn’t very crappy!)