Coming soon

Keller’s been taking piano lessons for a month or two now. The poor kid’s been schlepping his books in a Target bag. He finally demanded I do something about it.

“Mom! Don’t make it girly like Macy’s! It needs to be manly!”

Who knew 7 year olds were so worried about their masculinity?

So, here’s what I came up with.

DSC_0907

Manly messenger style piano bag tutorial and manly freezer paper piano keys stencil coming tomorrow…or something like that.

;)

Comments

1. That's awesome!
    Not nearly as manly as that rifle cozie is gonna be for J, but you're getting there.

2. Love it!!!

3. Karin (the Mrs.) says:

Oh yes, very manly indeed. Great bag!

4. anekzura says:

very well süper bag.

5. Oh, yes. As the mom to a 7 yo boy, I can attest to the need for manliness in their life. Mine needs manly body wash, can't use the same fruity stuff that his lil sister uses.

6. Kristine Robinson says:

Wow – you're fast! turned out great. And definitely manly.

7. totally awesome, Char. and so manly, Billy Joel would probably use it.

8. Very manly. I think Liberace had one very similar.

9. Me and Madeline says:

Oh my goodness! That's awesome! I want a shirt with those keys, very cool.

10. Mom2fur says:

Cool! He's so young to worry about being 'manly.' My son got to that point around age 16 or so. Told me to stop buying 'all that girly-smelling body wash and shampoo. I don't want to smell like flowers!' (So now he uses 'manly' stuff like Old Spice or Irish Spring, LOL!)

11. Life in Rehab says:

Tres cool there, Mom. I can't wait to see the tutorial. By the way, I love how your personality comes across on your blog.

12. Kari @ Ucreate says:

Coolest piano bag EVER!

13. That's an awesome bag! My kids so need one for their music.

With all your free time, if you ever want to create a cute girl's dance bag, I'd be all ears (eyes?). Thanks for the fun ideas!

14. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked
    submit my commentt didn’t appear. Grrrr…
    well I’m not writig all thast over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Speak Your Mind

Creative Commons License
Crap I've Made by Char is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.crapivemade.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.crapivemade.blogspot.com.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected