Hey there! I’m checking in for just a second to talk about a couple of things:
1) If your name is Charity, check your email (and spam!) because you could very well be the winner of the Rachael’s Soap giveaway.
2) If you love fabric, you will for sure want to be here tomorrow morning…especially if you love SIX yards times FOUR different winners. I KNOW!!!
3) I’ll be guest posting tomorrow over at Positively Splendid as part of her A Swell Noel series.
I’m showing you how to make a faux grain sack pillow. (Because really…who has a bunch of grain sacks lying around?). Mine sports a Santa silhouette, but you can use my tutorial to put words, initials, dates, etc on your own version.
Doesn’t that look like it’s part of a vintage coffee/feed sack? And it’s CHEAP, too (unlike these found grain sack pillow covers at Pottery Barn, which are EIGHTY NINE dollars..yikes!).
4) I have jury duty next week. Yes, again. If you’re a long time reader, you’ll remember I had jury duty last December and like 26 months before that as well, so 3 times in barely 3 years. Woo. Since I didn’t actually have to go in last December, I’m up again. I’ll be calling in at 5pm nightly to see if I have to show up the next morning. Because of that, I’m going to have a week of giveaways for you. Monday will be a sponsored giveaway and then the rest of the week will be delightful crafty books. And, one of them is even signed by Vanessa of V & Co (she uses the word “crap” in her message). It’s the least I can do to keep you all interested whilst I’m off fulfilling my civic duty, right?
5) Just checking if you’re still reading.