They don’t really “go” with my current blog design. I’ve got a new one in the works, which you should be seeing shortly.
I placed my order on March 21st and had my cards in my hot little hands March 28th. Nice, right? (And plenty of time left to order before SNAP!, in case you haven’t done that yet!) I went with the glossy paper and I’m seriously IN LOVE. I didn’t have any issues with image formatting (which has happened in the past with other companies). I want you to know that these cards weren’t freebies and that I spent my own real money on them.
The only thing I’d change?
Next time I might spring for the die-cut business cards with the rounded corners.
I guess I could just get busy with my corner rounding punch instead…
So, what’s in it for you?
In addition to a bunch of their fabulous printed items (canvas print, custom stickers, business cards, magnet printing, custom postcards), UPrinting is giving away an iPad!
There are several of us participating in this giveaway, so to make entering easy and central, we’re using Rafflecopter. You don’t have to leave a million comments either. Nice, right?
This is a sponsored conversation written on behalf of UPrinting, however all opinions and text are my own.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner chosen at random using Raffelcopter.
- This giveaway begins: 3/30/12 and ends 4/05/12
- You must be a 18 years or older to be eligible to win.
- Prize will be shipped by the sponsor and SNAP! assumes no responsibility for the value of or delivery of aforementioned prize.